Thursday 20th September - 7:30pm. Short Game Golf Academy, David Lloyd Hampton
Do you want to improve your golf and lower your scores without changing your swing? If the answer is YES then this workshop is for you.
Run by renowned sports psychologist Karl Morris you will be given the tools and learn how to:
- Stop the mind interfering with the swing
- Learn the secrets of lower scores
- Learn how to take the lesson onto the course
- How focusing on the “right” things could add yards to your drive
- How to finally get out of your own way and play the golf you are truly capable of.
A “Your Golf Challenge” evening is a fun, easy and effective way of learning something you’ve probably never experienced before! Learn how to use the same techniques used by SIX Major Winners.
It is 90mins/couple of hours of effective learning and entertainment for golfers of ALL levels!
ARE YOU FAMILIAR WITH THE MIND FACTOR WORKSHOP?
- Hosted exclusively by Karl Morris who, to name just a few, lists SIX MAJOR WINNERS: US Open Champion Graeme McDowell, British Open Champions Darren Clarke and Louis Oosthuizen, US Masters Charl Schwartzel, amongst his clients.
- The Mind Factor Workshop provides practical mental game tools for all levels of golfers over a duration of approx hour and half - 2 hours.
- This is a unique event in golf in that it is applicable to the 36 handicapper as much as it is to the scratch golfer.
ABOUT KARL MORRIS
- Visit www.themindfactor.com for further details on Karl Morris.
- Karl Morris is one of Europe’s leading Mind Coaches, delivering cutting edge methods of peak performance and goal achievement to a range of clients across sports and business.
- A consultant to the PGA of Great Britain and Europe he has presented seminars all over the world to the Australian PGA, South African PGA German PGA, Swedish PGA, Belgian PGA and the Hong Kong Golf Association.
- Also, working with top class amateurs, he has been the golf psychologist to the National squads of the English Ladies Golf Association.
- From the world of business, his clients include amongst others Red Bull, Volvo and Lloyds TSB.
- Regular feature writer for a host of publications including Golf World, he is also the author of the popular cd series ‘Train Your Golf Brain’ and the recently published ‘Golf - The Mind Factor’ with Darren Clarke.
- Karl’s passion is to demystify psychology to provide a range of practical and applicable tools to all levels to assist in performance breakthrough.
- Karl is a qualified Master Trainer of NLP and is also a qualified PGA professional.
Open to ALL including non-members. To get your ticket for this event you must book soon to avoid missing out.
Tickets cost £25.00 or can be purchased with a discounted 45 minute lesson with one of our academy PGA Professionals for just £50.00.